Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
4 months ago in
West facing hot front yard with 2large mature lHackberry trees. Hot shade and hot west sun. Ideas for xeriscap
Deep summer shade but very hot west afternoon sun. Sidewalk runs along front yard with south driveway. Pueblo, co zone 5 maybe stretch to zone 6. Can get to 100 + in depth of summer.
Search xeriscape under photos in the box above to get ideas, but you'll have to present the looks you like to a local nursery who can duplicate with plants that thrive in your zone.
4 months ago
- Slate floor marble countertops cherry cabinets
This room needs something - but what?
- I don't know what to do with the big...
New kind of pantry design
- New furniture for new technologies 1; Advertising...
Kids TV/Play room Dilemma
- We have the oddest shaped TV room. It is Rectangular...
What is this lamp?
- Hi. has anyone seen anything similar to the attached photo...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent