Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
4 months ago in
Dining Room Help!
Any suggestions on changing the paint color or drapes in my dining room? What about painting the white trim black? My rug and chairs are new. Thanks.
Interiors International, Inc.
I love the dining furniture and rug. They don't really work with the drapery. I would switch to blinds these will not look as heavy.
4 months ago
Need help finding this quilt!
- Anyone know if I can find this anywhere? It's...
Kids TV/Play room Dilemma
- We have the oddest shaped TV room. It is Rectangular...
Need help with my kitchen cabinets
- We are moving into a new beautiful dream...
- Since we're giving opinions, now I need cabinet opinions.....;...
Landscapers made new Merbau timber Deck
- Hello. I engaged a landscaper to build...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent