powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Laundry loves - innovative ideas & can't live withouts?!
akcorcoran
February 24, 2013 in Design Dilemma
We are trying to finalize the plans for our laundry room - and I'll probably be posting a layout proposal here for some comments, but I wondered if there were anything that you have in a laundry room that you can't live without?

Or little ideas that can be learned from?

A lot of times, the details in a utility room are what matter so I'm looking for any ideas?

Thanks so much!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
aprilterry
We just re-did ours. We have the new HE washers/dryers with a granite top over them. Be sure that there is enough finger room to pull them out if necessary. We have cabinets about this area and added under counter lighting, which is really nice. I also have some drying racks that I got from the Container Store that hang on the wall and fold away very nicely when not being used. I also like have a place on the floor for laundry baskets etc. It looks like you have a good space to work with.
February 24, 2013 at 6:43PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
akcorcoran
Ooh - good tips! This is actually just a sample picture that I pulled b/c it had a lot of laundry stuff in it. We are still debating the layout of ours - the thread is here if you have any thoughts or suggestions? http://www.houzz.com/discussions/367761/Help-with-Laundry-layout---open-shelving

In terms of the drying racks, do you happen to have a link? I'm investigating those now, actually!

I'd love to see any pictures - I think they raise great ideas! Thx!
February 25, 2013 at 11:59AM   
More Discussions
Ideas to modernize dining room set? Please ???
I inherited this set from my parents and hate it. ...
Headboard Wall Art & Lamps
This is my master bedroom, and yes it is very cozy...
Choose the Best Duvet Covers to Enhance Your Bedroom Design
Homeowners are taking great care with their bedroom...
Painted my furniture white and then walls a new color I hate! Help!
My bedroom furniture is too massive for our new smaller...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.