powered by
Discussions
Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
Mirror, Mirror on the Wall - Remove or DIY Crown Moulding?
MsMaryMac
February 25, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I'll be starting a mini-remodel of my guest bathroom on Thursday with a new vanity in cherry and granite. My question is what to do with that large mirror? I'm on the fence on either 1) removing it completely and adding a mirror above sink area or 2) keeping it and doing a DIY crown moulding project. The new vanity will be same size, just different layout of drawers. I like that the mirror makes the space bigger but DH hinks it looks dated and wants to remove it. I'm also considering removing the soffit and adding either 1) recessed lights or 2) light fixture above new round mirror. Please let me know your thoughts, as I have to decide this in the next few days!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
SH interiors
Are you changing the counter too? If so, I think you might like a mirror over the sink instead of the existing with frame. I do think it's a great idea to remove the soffit for recessed lights! This will really update the look!
February 25, 2013 at 11:18am   
More Discussions
Kitchen Backsplash Help!
Ideas anyone!? I wanted a clean simple gray colored...
Front door colour
I'm stuck with these house colours for awhile. Soft...
Mid-Century ranch needs some curb appeal
Just replaced the roof on our mid-century California-style...
Pros and Cons - Apartments vs. Houses
Have you lived in both an apartment and a house? What...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.