Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
2 months ago in
We are remodeling our bathroom and have purchased a shower that has white walls and a glass door. Do I have to go with white sink and toilet? Vanity will be hickory and pine tongue and groove boards on the walls.
Overland Remodeling & Builders
It will be a good idea, that way your fixtures would have a uniform look
2 months ago
Painting and sealing asphalt?
- We're in the process of buying a house, and...
Need landscaping advice - Split entry home
- We just bought our house and I...
Bentwood pendant lights
- Do you know where i can get the bentwood pendant lights?...
Walk in closet
- What is the minimum size needed to have a walk in closet? How...
Can roller shades be added on top of window blinds?
- I want to add something...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent