Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
kan42404
September 19, 2011 in Photo Questions
I am in love with those newel posts, is there somewhere they can be purchased?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
todgibbs
I also was in love with these and searched for them. I ended up having a local company custom make me four of these. The cost was $415 for the bottom two at 7.5" and $320 for the other three going up the stairs at 5.5". Hope this is helpful. You also can go on line to Osborne wood products and they will custom make from a picture. Obviously they are not exactly the same but you can play with the design and its not that expensive.
January 17, 2012 at 8:57AM     
kan42404
Thanks
January 17, 2012 at 10:20AM   
kbanke
Are the newel posts painted black, or are they a very dark stain? They are awesome.
August 6, 2012 at 9:33PM   
dawngrande
Todgibbs, Can u tell me where u had the newel posts made? I am in the process of shopping for them. Would love my stairs to be done by the end of December. Thanks!!!!!
November 19, 2012 at 12:53PM   
PRO
Vision Stairways and Millwork
We can make these, and actually have for other customers. Vision Stairways and Millwork in Woodstock, GA. Wendy Lewis- 678-701-5520
December 3, 2012 at 12:15PM     
PRO
Summit Stairs & Millwork
I design custom newels and stair parts for our company and other stair companies. I have received pictures from customers and replicated the design as close as possible from it. Those are actually close to the same style I have designed for another local stair company. I use AutoCAD to do the design and have trusted craftsmen that can turn them on their lathes. Feel free to contact us through our contact info here on Houzz. Good luck on your project!
December 13, 2012 at 7:27AM   
PRO
Turnings Unlimited
In the process of custom making 2 starter newels as pictured and 6 for landings as well as 6 half posts. Be glad to do more! 937-588-4050 or www.turningsunlimited.com
March 20, 2013 at 6:51PM   
susubarton
Turnings Unlimited replicated these newels for me. They did a beautiful job and were wonderful to work with. They shipped them 500 miles to me, packed perfectly.
October 8, 2013 at 7:30AM   
More Discussions
Do I have enough space for a set of upper cabinets?
my kitchen is 9 ft - and I only have about 12 - 14...
Brick choice? Designing a warm interior?
Building will soon begin. Need help bringing several...
Need help with my living room
My living room needs pop of colors and accent pieces...
beach house chandelier and pendants
Just bought this house at the beach in the Seaside...
Suggestions for raising the height of tv on current cabinet
We just got a new hard wood floor in the family room...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.