Home of the
San Francisco Chronicle
Subscribe to the weekend Chronicle
21 months ago in
hi there, love your design, would love to know who is responsible for the steel/iron doors/windows ?
thank you so much.
by Studio William Hefner ·
Eggleston Farkas Architects
Here are links to a couple of manufacturers who make similar products:
21 months ago
I would add ourselves to a possible source of steel and bronze windows and doors
17 months ago
love that sunshine.
14 months ago
Crittall Windows Limited
And please feel free to visit our Houzz page - Crittall Windows Ltd or our web page at www.crittall-windows.co.uk , or simply please do pose any questions you have. Regards, Darren Joyce - Crittall Windows Ltd.
7 months ago
Paint colour for basement flat
- I am refurbishing an appartment (for rental)...
- Are carpeted stairs or wood stairs safer for seniors?
- Need help deciding what size to go with - 96"???? I'm confused....
Appliance help, please!
- Currently I have a Jennair electric solid cartridge...
Massive blank Wall
- What should I do with this??? The living room, dining room...
Open photo in new window
The content on this page is provided by
and is subject to the Houzz
Copyright claims: contact the
Houzz designated agent