powered by
Amanda Fall
January 20, 2012 in Photo Questions
What are these upper cabinets? I am really interested in these. Please let me know information about these. Thank you!
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Becky Harris
This is a DIY project even I can actually do - you simply apply vinyl letters to clear glass, then spray it with frosted glass spray, let it dry, then peel off the letters. If you google "crafty nest frosted glass jar" they have a step-by-step tutorial on how to frost a jar, much in the same way.
January 20, 2012 at 1:24pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
I too asked about the cabinet manufacturer and do not have an answer yet. I understand how to do the frosting and the words on the glass. I am actually interested in the cabinetry not the frosted design. Any help is appreciated.
July 3, 2012 at 11:08am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
what do you put in each o f them eg in hot?
December 11, 2012 at 12:24pm     
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
How do you get the words on the glass? I want to do the same thing only on a large door.
July 15, 2013 at 8:39am     
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Comment on the kitchen plan
Hey We recently bought a small house. How to remodel...
Sea life illustrations or paintings for my living room
I am redecorating and looking for sealife illustrations...
Need Help Landscaping Brick Ranch
We cannot stand the front landscaping - rocks/pebbles...
need help for my sunroom with brown wicker furniture
We were thinking of mixing med. brown cork flooring...
I would like some Ideas on my Living room
I have limited space in the apartment I moved into,...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.