Photos
Products
Ideabooks
Discussions
Professionals
Users
marinaguerra
March 2, 2012 in Photo Questions
Please, the faucet name. Thank you. Lovely bathroom.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
PRO
Snow and Jones
It is the Weymouth by Moen
March 15, 2012 at 8:09AM   
bathdilemna
Beautiful bathroom. Do you find the Weymouth seems unusually high or are you happy with the overall look and dimensions? I am undecided between this faucet and the Newport Brass Chesterfield (both cross handle versions). Thanks.
September 5, 2012 at 8:41PM   
floridaorchid
I have been thinking about ordering the Weymouth Moen faucets. I, too, am concerned about the height of the faucet and haven't ordered it yet because the height has concerned me. I love the look of the faucet but have never seen one this high and since I haven't been able to see it in person, wondered if it looks as high in a picture.
December 19, 2012 at 7:50PM   
bathdilemna
I have these faucets installed in my new bathroom and love them. They don't look nearly as large as they did on the display at the plumbing supply store. Do you have a plumbing supplier nearby where you can physically see it?
December 19, 2012 at 8:06PM   
floridaorchid
Thank you so much for your reply. Now that you have them installed and love them, I am going to order them tonight. It is hard to tell what they look like from a picture. I went to a supplier but they didn't have them at the time. They did give me the Moen book and the picture in their book just looks stunning but they do look very tall. It is so nice hearing from someone who has them. Didn't like most of the other faucets because they seem so clunky! My newly remodeled bathroom is going to be transitional so I think they will look great in it. Again, thank you so much!
December 19, 2012 at 8:28PM   
bathdilemna
Glad to help! If you love them, get them. My bathroom is large with similar set up to the above photo so I feel the size works well. I looked at many goose neck faucets with cross handles and these seemed the most elegant to me. We also purchased the matching fixtures for our tub and shower and love them as well. Not sure what site you are planning on ordering from but we bought everything from Fergusons. We have a local store but you can find all of their products online as well shopferguson.com and they were by far the least expensive. Good luck!
December 19, 2012 at 8:55PM   
More Discussions
Airbrushing in home magazines???
My mum thinks that the beautiful homes in magazine...
Pool cement & landscaping
What are the options for our cement around the pool....
Should I Paint My Cabinets White?
Our kitchen needs an update, we are considering changing...
Kitchen Reno Bulkhead Q?
Hi all, We are coming to the end of our kitchen reno...
People viewed this after searching for:
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.