powered by
Photo Questions
Photo Questions

Cabinetry refrigerator

pata217March 11, 2012
Where can I buy this frig?
White and Cherry Transitional Style Kitchen · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
You can purchase the refrigerator itself wherever they sell Sub Zero refrigerators - but you'd need to source your own cabinetry panels and handles
    Bookmark   March 11, 2012 at 4:45PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thanks bepsf. I guess I should have asked if anyone knew how to make the cabinetry attachment. I am a BIG DIY and would love to make this a project for myself.
    Bookmark   March 11, 2012 at 4:54PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Normandy Remodeling
These cabinetry panels were created by the cabinet manufacturer who has detailed specifications and tolerences from the refrigerator manufacturer.
    Bookmark   May 18, 2012 at 6:40AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
What brand and model is this panel ready refrigerator?
    Bookmark   December 7, 2012 at 8:35AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Normandy Remodeling
This is a 42" wide Sub-Zero 642 refrigerator/freezer, and many Sub-Zero models readily accept panels. Your local appliance dealer will have the details on which manufacturer and model would be right for you.
    Bookmark   December 10, 2012 at 7:34AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
The oak ice box cabinetry on the refrigerator ....
May I have the name of the artisan that made the ice...
Shelly Ware
configuration kitchen cabinetry and drawers
I'd like to know the best way to configure a kitchen...
Custom built cabinetry, perfect refrigerator, very...
Sauerwein Construction
More Discussions
Decorating around a couch and loveseat in a very boring arrangement
It seems we only have one possible furniture arrangement...
Taking a pole. Paint banister white, black, or leave blond????
I have a feeling I am going to hear every possible...
thoughts on this clock
Does this clock work on this wall? The wall separates...
How to design fireplace built-in
Wondering what we should do with this wall. We're thinking...
Ready to remodel a kitchen I keep looking at designs and need help
I cannot seem to put together what I want to do with...
The content on this page is provided by Houzz and is subject to the Houzz terms of use, copyright and privacy policy.
Copyright claims: contact the Houzz designated agent.