1. No matter what style kitchen you have, a window above the sink is always appropriate.
2. Five-panel doors add architectural interest with their streamlined, classic design.
3. Casement windows are an excellent choice if you're looking for unobstructed views and maximum ventilation.
4. Flat-sawn balusters with a simple triangular pattern convey a good old-fashioned feel in a home.
6. Fixed transom windows provide a dash of architectural pizzazz and let natural light in.
7. A screened-in porch is an excellent setting for making outdoor magic using string lighting with paper shades.